Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating and arbitrating complex construction disputes. We defend all types of construction claims on behalf of owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, design professionals, and risk insurers.
Our litigation experience includes both residential and commercial properties, hotels, retirement communities, process piping, and heavy construction disputes. We have handled cases involving major construction projects and highrises. Our experience encompasses all types of building products, including roofing, concrete, steel, masonry, wallboard, plumbing, glazing, HVAC, and electrical works. We regularly represent clients in construction arbitration, as well as in litigation.
Our services include:
- Representing design professionals, contractors and owners in litigation
- Representing clients in construction and engineering cases involving residences, hotels, and large developments.
- Litigating design and construction defects.
- Litigating bodily injury and wrongful death claims.
- Litigating and arbitrating construction disputes involving mass torts.
- Defending architects and engineers in malpractice actions.
- Representing clients in federal and state construction litigation claims.
- Representing clients in private construction claims.